When the time comes to stop drinking, it isn’t a cut and dry situation to get out of, especially if you have been drinking for some time. Depending on the severity of one’s drinking, stopping may be the easiest part in contrast to everything else that needs to take place for successful abstinence from alcohol
On the other hand, depending on the individual, the alcohol cravings may be easier to control for some and much harder for others.
Fortunately, there are supplements to help stop alcohol cravings. There are many supplements out there that are available and it can become overwhelming just to decide on what is best. But, for proven track records for reducing the urge to drink and drastically helping with the cravings for alcohol, lets look at a suggestion that may help.
The Damage That Has Been Caused – It’s No Small Matter
In a perfect world, we would be able to just stop drinking and that be the end of it. Unfortunately for most, it doesn’t work that way. Many factors have been established as we continued to drink (or use as well) and our biopsychosocial framework is tossed up.
The biopsychosocial model has been defined as an inter-disciplinary model that looks at the interconnection between biology, psychology, and socio-environmental factors. The model specifically examines aspects playing a role in one’s life with areas ranging from health and disease to human development.
Addiction and alcoholism affect our health, leave us vulnerable to multiple diseases, including HIV, TB, Hep C along with STD’s and many others. It has left many of us with bad livers and other organs desperately in need of repair.
It also has created cognitive issues, such as perception and reality, therefore certainly affecting human development in some way, shape or form.
So we stop drinking (or using). Now what? Where do the cravings go, or do we still have them? Do they just magically disappear? Do we just believe that we are cured with no further work or further investments into our recovery? Do we invest as much into our sobriety as we did our addiction?
If you answered that question truthfully, the answer is probably no. And what happens to the damage that we have done to our bodies?
The truth is, we need to invest the same time and same money in repairing ourselves as we did intentionally damaging ourselves.
No More Drinks – Alcohol Detox Support
No More Drinks is one supplement that claims to not only stop alcohol cravings but to provide alcohol detox, hangover relief and sober support as well as recovery, energy and clarity. The key claims of No More Drinks is recited below:
- Struggling With Drink Use? We offer a 30 days money-back guarantee. No More Drinks unique formula is loaded with Kudzu Root and Dandelion Root which are proven ingredients for drinkers who want to reduce alcohol cravings, attain a healthier mind and body and manage the alcohol consumption.
- Clean Your Body & Detoxify Your Liver – Our supplement is full of ingredients that target areas of the body damaged during intake. The key ingredient here is Milk Thistle – backed by science antioxidant, that helps to detox liver and restores any deficiencies your body has suffered from prolonged use of drinks.
- Essential Ingredients For Liver Support – Our perfectly balanced formula contains Burdock Root to support liver health plus Stinging Nettle that protect the liver by scavenging free radicals.
- Clarity & Emotional Support – Our Anti drink support formula gives clarity and emotional health a priority. 5-HTP is included for the excellent mood support it can reduce restlessness and mood swings. D-phenylalanine will increase clarity and reduce negative symptoms. A clear and happy mind will give you the best chance of success!
- Formulated By Doctors – Created by two Berkeley graduates and formulated by a PhD in Biomedical Science and a Naturopathic Physician. Proudly featured on the Today Show, NY Mag, MSN, Men’s Vogue and many more.
Invest In You – It’s Wise
When I look back on the time, the darkness, the years and the money (lets not forget about the $$$ we spent), all I can come up with is this; I spent a lot of time and money trying to kill myself. If you were anything like me (or any other addict or alcoholic), your story is similar to mine. If not, then I guess you were just the one out of millions who was successful at getting loaded.
I know that we are all unique, but our stories are not. The bottom line is that we put ALL of our resources into our own misery.
So I find this not only a good investment into maintaining sobriety, but a great investment into keeping the temple clean now. I currently take a few different supplements, mostly proteins, omega-3, creatine, other fatty fish oils for my workouts and also a Centrum-MultiVit 50+ pill daily. I also drink at least 8FL oz. of Pomegrante Juice daily
There are a lot of great supplements to help with recovery and I will be researching aides to help people who are early in there recovery, to find wise investments into there well-being.
The bottom line is, you spend way too much money tearing yourself down. I highly suggest that we ALL invest in building ourselves back up.
My journey started 13-years ago, and I can say that supplements have been a big part and continue to be a vital part of my sustained sobriety. Our journeys are different, our will powers are different, our recovery is different. We are all on different levels of our own journey.
No matter where you are at, invest in your well-being, especially if you have damaged yourself like the average alcoholic and addict does.
Conclusion – This May Help
Remember that you are a good investment to invest in.
Start with eliminating the cravings and nutrients to promote a healthier you.
If you are struggling with the craving to not drink, this may help.
If you need to clean and detoxify your body, which is part of the cravings, this may help.
If you are looking for something concrete to give you much-needed liver support, this may help.
If you are looking for clarity and mood support from those awful swings that come, this may help.
And if you are looking for emotional support from anxiety and depression, this may help.